My Ping in TotalPing.com

Friday, February 4, 2011

Circles in my mind






















I took these pictures yesterday morning before I went thrifting and Silk shopping. There was loads of snow on the ground and it all got covered up by a big winter coat. I did not wear these shoes but I wish I did! Hurry up Spring!

I am featuring my beloved Comme Des Garçons Mohair Circle skirt again since it is my favorite thrift score of the year so far. It is perfect for Montreal weather right now, keeps me warm and chic.

I paired the skirt with a vintage shirt dress from the 60s, H pin, forever 21 leggings, Calvin Klein socks and Wedges by Nine West that I thrifted.

I will be posting my new Spring collars on etsy as soon as next week I can't wait!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites