My Ping in TotalPing.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

David Sims Shoots for Vogue Paris

Looking through the Fashion Spot pages, I came across this editorial shot by David Sims for the April issue of Paris Vogue. Okay, I have to admit that I didn't "just come across it", as my first priority is almost always to check out the Paris Vouge threads. At the moment, I am just so excited to see what Emmanuelle Alt has done with her first issue as editor-in-chief. This editorial, Wanted, featuring Isabeli Fontana is so strong and so powerful, and it shows off her talent, David Sim's skills as a photographer and Emmanuelle Alt's great eye as a stylist all in this one editorial. These are my three favourite shots:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Source: The Fashion Spot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites